- com for a fee schedule.
- For reviews, guest blog posts, web content development, or freelance writing opportunities, contact Tricia at SparkReviews at gmail dot com.
What makes Southern Spark so sparkly?
- over 1300 Twitter followers.
- over 600 Facebook fans.
- about 660 personal Facebook friends.
- being a featured blogger for Lifetime TV’s The Balancing Act.
- being featured as a travel expert on America Now.
- being featured on the Charlotte CBS affiliate’s news story about blogging and this story about travel planning.
- being a regular contributor to the acclaimed humor blog, Aiming Low.
- being a parenting and humor columnist at the Fort Mill Times.
- being a Featured Blog on SITS.
- being featured on Rene Syler’s Good Enough Mother.
- being featured on The Cleverist for excellence in humor for this post.
- working with brands and companies including Cool Whip, Country Outfitter, Sodastream, Room 77, Unilever Spreads, Ubisoft, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Time Warner Cable Arena, Discovery Place, The Palm Gifts, Cupcrazed, Kippy P. Designs, Masterbuilt, Volunteer Spot, and Happy Sign Surprise.
Here’s a testimonial from the Editor of the Fort Mill Times, Michael Harrison:
“When it comes to first-person writing, Tricia Oakes grabbed my attention early and has never let go. Her columns take you on an introspective journey, but she’s courteous and witty enough to offer some tasty snacks along the way and what I mean by that is she is always conscious of her audience. Sometimes her work is just straight up funny, but she can also lead readers into some pretty deep waters of her soul and psyche. That’s when you really notice how she’s crafted her voice by making sure to lighten the mood with a subtle humor that makes me think of an Erma Bombeck for the 21st century. Tricia’s work has been a great addition to the Fort Mill Times and I’m sure thousands of our readers agree.”