- Want to advertise on Southern Spark? Contact Tricia at SparkReviews at gmail dot com for a fee schedule.
- For reviews, guest blog posts, web content development, or freelance writing opportunities, contact Tricia at SparkReviews at gmail dot com.
Since going live in October of 2011, Google Analytics says that Southern Spark has had:
- over 60,000 page views.
- an average of 5000 monthly visits.
- over 20,000 unique visits.
Southern Spark has:
- over 1220 Twitter followers.
- about 450 Facebook fans.
- about 600 personal Facebook friends.
- is a featured blogger for The Balancing Act.
- been featured on the Charlotte CBS affiliate’s news story about blogging and this story about travel planning.
- been a Featured Blog on SITS.
- been featured on Rene Syler’s Good Enough Mother.
- been featured on The Cleverist for excellence in humor for this post.
- attended Type-A Con 2012.
- attended BlogHer12.
- attended Non-Con 2012.
- worked with brands and companies including Cool Whip, Country Outfitter, Sodastream, Room 77. Unilever Spreads, Ubisoft, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Time Warner Cable Arena, Discovery Place, The Palm Gifts, Cupcrazed, Kippy P. Designs, Masterbuilt, Volunteer Spot, and Happy Sign Surprise.
Testimonial from the Editor of the Fort Mill Times, Michael Harrison:
“When it comes to first-person writing, Tricia Oakes grabbed my attention early and has never let go. Her columns take you on an introspective journey, but she’s courteous and witty enough to offer some tasty snacks along the way and what I mean by that is she is always conscious of her audience. Sometimes her work is just straight up funny, but she can also lead readers into some pretty deep waters of her soul and psyche. That’s when you really notice how she’s crafted her voice by making sure to lighten the mood with a subtle humor that makes me think of an Erma Bombeck for the 21st century. Tricia’s work has been a great addition to the Fort Mill Times and I’m sure thousands of our readers agree.”